Ruth is available to speak for a keynote speech, multi-session seminar, weekend retreat and/or semi-silent retreat, and special events. Here are just a few of the topics that can be adapted for various venues.
- Jesus: The Same for Us Today (from Luke’s Gospel) – Ever wonder why so many women followed Jesus? Wonder no more. Come, meet this same Jesus for us today. You will fall in love with Him all over again!
- God-Questions That Bring Life-Answers – Ever notice the primary source of God’s communications with those He loves? Have your life changed by listening to God’s questions.
- How Can We Get Along? We’re Women! (Life of Naomi/Ruth-Elizabeth/Mary)
- Bent Out of Shape At 48! (The Crippled Woman of Luke 13)
- Becoming God’s Dangerous Woman (Lessons from the Life of Mary)
- Leading As A Woman (Learning from the Life of Deborah and Esther)
- Harmony of Life (With God, Myself, and Others)
- The Three Wise Women of Christmas (Discovering the Wonder Again)
- How to Move on When You’d Rather Play Dead! (Getting Out from Under the Boulders of Life)
- Amazing Love! (Living in Its Flow Daily)
- Women on Mission (Past, Present and Future)
To inquire about booking Ruth, email firstname.lastname@example.org directly, or fill out our Contact Us form.